If you are having a medical emergency,
call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
City of Angels NJ, Inc. offers many services for people with addictions.
If you are actively using drugs and/or alcohol, but you either don’t have health insurance, or you have Medicaid:Please use the links below to directly access addiction help in New Jersey & Pennsylvania. These are updated sites with direct assistance for each state.
- Click here if you live in New Jersey. Free detox and outpatient care is available by county.
- If you live in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, free detox and outpatient care is available thru Aldie Counseling Center. For details or to schedule an appointment for an assessment, click here
- If you are looking for a Sober Home, or want to know more about sober homes, click here.
- For more details about Medicaid coverage of addiction, click here for COA’s Ultimate Guide to Medicaid Addiction Treatment
- Please email email@example.com if you live somewhere else or have another question.